The Bella Sofia Luxury Palette is inspired by Charlotte’s fabulous nieces, Bella and Sofia! It features four colour-coded, mesmeric, molten, bronzey shades to add some Mediterranean magic to your makeup! This is Charlotte’s secret to a quick and easy smokey eye in seconds!
‘This is a combination of both my darling nieces’ beautiful Italian and Spanish names, Bella and Sofia! We not only work together but they’ve also inspired this divine, dreamy look! It reminds me of my best memories, our summers spent in magical Ibiza!’
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette, the #1 Eye Shadow in the UK Luxury Makeup Market*
*Source: The NPD Group Inc.® UK. Prestige Eye Shadow by product, Jan'20-Dec'20, total value sales. For verification, visit charlottetilbury.com/uk/content/the-npd-group-claim-letters
What makes it magic?
- Create the seductive, smouldering smokey eye of your dreams!
- Inspired by Charlotte’s gorgeous nieces, Bella and Sofia!
- 4 blendable, buildable, colour-coded shades that can be dialled up or down for any occasion!
SHADES: PRIME, ENHANCE
TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL HYDROXYSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499)].
How to apply
• For a daytime look, start by applying the Prime shade to the entire eyelid using the Eye Blender Brush. You can also apply the Prime shade to the inner corners of your eyes to open them up.
• Press the Enhance shade into the outer corner of your eyelid using the Eye Smudger Brush and blend across the crease. Apply this shade along the upper and lower lashline and finish with Full Fat Mascara for a perfect daytime look.
• For an evening look, repeat the first steps, then using the Eye Smudger brush, blend the Smoke shade from the outer corner of the eye, upwards into the crease. Blend into the crease and apply across the upper and lower lashline.
• After steps 1, 2 and 3, amp it up for a party look by applying the Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid with your ring finger, for a glamorous finish.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeshadow palette with The Bella Sofia Lip Kit for a sultry, bronzed look.