Darlings, this is my matte lipstick of the future! My Matte Revolution lipstick in Lost Cherry is the revolutionary matte formula in a long-lasting, buildable lipstick. This fresh, fuchsia pink matte lipstick is perfect for an effortlessly gorgeous makeup look!
WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK MAGIC:
- Lipstick Tree & Orchid extract softens, protects and hydrates lips for younger-looking, healthy lips
- 3D glowing pigments create the illusion lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller
- A blend of oils, triglycerides & waxes give you buildable, long-lasting colour for up to 10 hours!
- Revolutionary, square, angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for precision application
- Ideal for a hydrating, long-lasting matte lipstick for a soft, cashmere finish
- Lost Cherry matches perfectly with Lip Cheat in Pink Venus if you have a fair to medium skin tone, or Crazy In Love if you have a deep skin tone.
One Matte Revolution lipstick sold every minute**
*Source: The NPD Group Inc.® UK. Prestige Lip Color, Jan'20 - Jun'20, value sales.
**based on global sales figures of Matte Revolution Lipstick (all shades) from October 2019 – September 2020.
Find your perfect lipstick match with Charlotte’s Lipstick Finder
This product is vegan-friendly.
INGREDIENTS: NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, MICA, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ETHYL VANILLIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, PHALAENOPSIS AMABILIS EXTRACT, BIXA ORELLANA SEED EXTRACT, BHT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)].
How to apply
Apply the matte lipstick straight from the bullet, the square angled tip makes it easy to get a quick lipstick slick!