Darlings, use my Take It All Off makeup remover to effortlessly dissolve and gently remove your eye and lip makeup with just a SHAKE, SOAK and SWIPE!
This travel-sized bottle is perfect for TAKING IT ALL OFF during a weekend away, summer holiday and on-the-go!
My Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover is a two-toned easy bi-phase makeup remover, which effortlessly removes waterproof, long-wear and the hardest-to-shift makeup!
This is a NEW! FORMULA, infused with comforting CHAMOMILE and soothing EYEBRIGHT, that gently removes makeup while hydrating your skin and conditioning your lashes and lips!
What makes it magic?
- I have worked with my EXPERT SKINCARE SCIENTISTS to create a NEW! HYDRATING FORMULA of my iconic makeup remover!
- CONDITIONING + COMFORTING!
- Infused with NEW! high performance ingredients including COMFORTING CHAMOMILE + SOOTHING EYEBRIGHT extracts
- 94% agree the product removes EVERY TRACE of long-wear makeup*
- 90% agree the product FEELS CARING on tired eyes/a digitally fatigued eye area*
- Suitable for SENSITIVE EYES and contact lens wearers**
*100 people tested after application.
** tested on 30 people over 8 days.
- NEW! EYEBRIGHT - Soothing effect to refresh digitally fatigued eye area
- NEW! CHAMOMILE - Soothes, and conditions lashes and lips
- ORGANIC CORNFLOWER WATER - Clarifies the complexion
- FLAX FLOWER EXTRACT - Cultivated in the Swiss Alps, has a calming and soothing effect
- VERONICA EXTRACT - Helps to soften the skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOHEXADECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPANEDIOL, MALTODEXTRIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, CITRIC ACID, EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
How to apply
- To use, start by shaking the eye makeup remover to blend the oil & water layers together.
- Hold a wet cotton pad on the top of the bottle and tip out to soak the cotton pad. SOAK
- Soak the eyelid by placing the cotton pad over closed eyes & hold down for 10 seconds. SWIPE
- Swipe outwards, from your nose, to remove your makeup & any excess formula.