You have no items in your shopping cart.
Charlotte's Magic Cream
Scent of a Dream
Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Full Fat Lashes
The Rock Chick
The Uptown Girl
The Golden Goddess
The Glamour Muse
The Vintage Vamp
The Dolce Vita
The Icon Palette
Hydration & Radiance Duo
Charlotte's Magic Cream 30ml
Supermodel Body XL
10 ICONIC LOOKS
HOLLYWOOD INSPIRED LOOKS
THE PILLOW TALK LOOK
THE ICON LOOKS
HOW TO CLEANSE
Charlotte’s Magic Cream is now available in a convenient travel-sized magic pot of the iconic moisturizer! Perfect for popping in your cabin luggage for mini-breaks, so you can get gorgeous skin wherever you are.
WHAT MAKES CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM MAGIC:
• This multi-tasking treat & transform moisturizer features a secret blend of ingredients to give you plump gorgeous skin every day![>
• SPF15 and an anti-UVA filter protects your skin from the sun’s aging effects
• Hyaluronic acid and wild pansy extracts seal-in moisture so your skin feels renewed and rejuvenated
• Rosehip and camellia oils and antioxidant vitamin E transforms dull complexions so you can get hydrated, youthful skin
• Perfect if you want to cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep for glowing skin on the go!
• Fill: 15ml
1. Apply the Magic Cream moisturizer using my PRO-COLLAGEN WONDER WORKOUT. First, apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingers on each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and de-congest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down.
2. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times.
3. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, 2 seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin.
4. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingers on each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in 3 circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smooths over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with your ring finger to stimulate micro-circulation.
5. Apply a light pressure on your temples for 5 seconds to finish the massage and be ready to take on the world!
Charlotte's Tip: For a truly glowing complexion, follow the Magic Cream moisturizer with the Wonderglow face primer, perfect with or without foundation!
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyester-7, Phenoxyethanol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-21, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, Peg-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, plus a little bit of top secret magic...
On all orders
On orders over $250
Monday: 9:30am - 6pm EST
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:30am - 8pm EST
Friday: 9:30am - 6pm EST