Channel Your Inner Rock 'n' Roll Muse With The Kohl Eyeliner Pencil For Sexy Smokey Eyes
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Marlene Midnight is an intense navy kohl eyeliner with all the ingredients to channel your inner rock ‘n’ roll muse with sexy smoked-up rock chick eyes in an instant!
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
- Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line that blends effortlessly for fierce definition or sexy smokey eye.
- Waterproof formula stays put for up to 14 hours
- Crushed pearl powder is known to stimulate collagen production to help hydrate the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, which makes it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line
- Paraben & preservative free
- Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
This product is paraben-free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Sythetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder (Margarita Powder), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica (CI 77019) [May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
PRODUCT SKU: EROK12DX4R
How To Apply
To use, start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid as close to the lash line as you can!
Draw a thin line outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then lift & extend the line outwards & upwards for the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to correct & perfect any mistakes, this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until you decide to take it off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, as a blunt instrument draw a blunt, lackluster line!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Use this kohl eyeliner with Legendary Lashes mascara for instant drama to your eye makeup.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...