All the updates concerning covid-19
What measures are you taking around COVID-19 for customers?
In these challenging times, we wish you, your families and all our customers, teams and communities health and optimism.
We would like to update you on our stores, as we begin to see adjustments to government guidelines and expert advice in each of the countries we operate in.
To keep you informed, information will be regularly updated on Charlottetilbury.com:
We continue to fulfil orders on Charlottetilbury.com, as do our partner websites. Our warehouses are following the strictest of hygiene protocols, along with our delivery partners.
In accordance with local government guidelines, we are currently welcoming customers in a selected number of locations:
- Our standalone Beauty Wonderlands in Hong Kong and Dubai (Mall of Emirates and The Dubai Mall) are open
- Our retailer partner stores in Hong Kong, Singapore, Spain, France, Germany, and the Netherlands are open, and select stores in USA & Canada Please do refer to our store opening hours page for up to date information
All stores welcoming customers are following heightened health and safety procedures
All other stores are currently closed and will remain so until we receive further guidance from local governments and our retailer partners – please refer to our store hours listings for updates
We are not currently taking any bookings for events, but we will let you know when we are able to resume these services
We are working with our retailer partners to implement remote consultations and events at this time in-line with regional guidelines
Across our stores, our first priority is the health and safety of our artists and customers. We have partnered with a Health and Safety Advisor to ensure we are adhering to all the latest local advice and are incorporating all guidance into future plans to ensure a safe environment for everyone:
- In collaboration with our retail partners, all stores have social distancing guidelines in place; our current Charlotte Tilbury service policy is either 'no touch', or ‘self-application,’ depending on government guideline in the country
- In those stores where self-application is permitted, customers and artists may apply product on themselves using disposable hygiene only
- All testers are placed in tester covers and applicators have been removed
- Where advised by local government, our artists will be wearing masks at all times
- Gloves will be worn by all artists when cleaning
- Extra hygiene and sanitisers have been provided for customers and staff
- All artists will receive full training in the extensive cleaning that will need to be completed before each store opens, and at regular intervals throughout the day
- No events or masterclasses are taking place in store
We look forward to welcoming you into our stores that are open, and in others as soon as it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, we always love hearing from you on social media. You can follow us at @ctilburymakeup and #CharlotteTilbury, and Charlotte’s easy-to-follow how-to videos are available free on YouTube for everyone, everywhere, anytime.
Look after yourselves, and let’s all help spread joy wherever we can.
Team Tilbury x
Latest delivery updates
As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, we are experiencing intermittent dispatch and delivery delays with our warehouses and couriers so customers may experience longer than normal delays to their deliveries.