Darlings, this is inspired by one of my all-time favourite looks, the ultimate rock-chick ‘bedroom eyes’. My revolutionary, no-nonsense liquid-eye pencil, enriched with crushed pearl powder, features the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner with the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl. Channel your inner rock ‘n’ roll muse with sexy, smoked-up rock chick eyes in an instant that stay put from dawn ‘til dusk.
Products I Used
1. Start from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can.
2. Continue to draw a thin line outwards until you get two thirds towards the outer corner.
3. Lift and cheat your eye shape by lifting and extending the line upwards and outwards, to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
4. When you get to the outer corner, make sure you look into the mirror to correct and perfect any mistakes.
5. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it’s time to take it off!
Keep your pencil fiercely sharp – blunt instruments draw a blunt, lacklustre line.
To intensify the look at night, ring your lower lids as well and line the rim of the upper and lower lids.