Darlings, follow Sofia Tilbury’s tutorial for a brave, bold, and beautiful party eye makeup look. This smokey, emerald, glittering eye is perfectly paired with a classic nude lip for the ULTIMATE night out. Also explore Charlotte’s stunning range of eye makeup.
Products I Used
Luxury Palette in The Rebel (pop shade)
Luxury Palette in The Vintage vamp (pop shade)
- Start your look by massaging in Magic Cream moisturiser for baby-soft skin.
- Massage in Magic Eye Rescue eye cream around your eye area to reduce any puffiness and soothe the delicate skin.
- Apply Light Wonder foundation using the Hollywood Complexion Brush, buffing in to blend it seamlessly.
- Use The Retoucher concealer to cover any imperfections or under-eye circles, and buff in using the smaller end of the complexion brush.
- Dust the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder on areas that get a little oilier to keep your skin looking flawless all day!
- Fill in your brows using the Legendary Brows eyebrow gel to hide any sparser areas in a natural looking finish.
- Making sure your pencil is sharpened, use the Colour Chameleon in Smokey Emerald to create a thick feline flick, in a gorgeous green shade.
- Highlight under your eyebrows with the Mini Miracle Eye Wand to lift your eyebrows.
- Using your ring finger, sweep the Pop shade of the Luxury Palette in The Rebel all over your lid for an intense emerald colour.
- Use the Smudger Brush to sweep the Smoke shade along the lower lash line, then finish your eyeshadow by adding the Pop shade of the Vintage Vamp Luxury Palette to your eyelids for a golden finish.
- Add lashings of mascara with the Full Fat Lashes mascara for a fabulous party look!
- For a red carpet ready complexion, use the Hollywood Contour Wands to sculpt our killer cheekbones, and the Beauty Light Wand to add a spotlight effect to your skin.
- Add a nude lip to contrast your eye makeup with the Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Best Actress. Then finish your makeup with a swirl of Cheek to Chic blush in First Love for a tawny glow.