You have no items in your shopping basket.
Charlotte's Magic Cream
Scent of a Dream
Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Full Fat Lashes
The Rock Chick
The Uptown Girl
The Golden Goddess
The Glamour Muse
The Vintage Vamp
The Dolce Vita
Glowing, Pretty Skin Palette
Daytime On The Go
Magical Mini Brush Set
10 ICONIC LOOKS
COSMIC GIFT FINDER
Mascara And Eyeliner Duo
* Required Fields
Darlings, beautiful eyes are guaranteed with this duo! The Feline Flick Kit pairs the liquid eyeliner pen with award-winning mascara to perfect your winged eyeliner. This kit includes:
Full Fat Lashes Mascara in Glossy Black (8ml) is the PERFECT 5-in-1 mascara you need for fuller, fluttering eyelashes that will take you from day to night. In a glossy black formula, you will get curl, separation, volume, length & drama!
The Feline Flick Eyeliner Pen in Panther (1ml) is a glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on perfectly & sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-tracing necessary to create a defined result.
This is a CharlotteTilbury.com exclusive kit.
Please note, this kit does not come pre-boxed. Add my signature gift box at check out or select Fast and Fabulous delivery option to receive all your items beautifully packed in a gift box.
Please note: Individual components may not be returned separately.
1. With your Feline Flick Pen, starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
2. Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
3. Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
4. Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
5. If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
6. Finish off the eyes using Full Fat Lashes Mascara, elongate the eye by using the wand at an angle, dragging the corner lashes outwards. For the bottom lashes, turn the wand vertically and use the tapered end to coat each lash.
The Feline Flick is vegan-friendly, paraben-free and not tested on animals.
Full Fat Lashes is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Full Fat Lashes: Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Acacia Senegal Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polybutene, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose, PVP
The Feline Flick: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
PRODUCT SKU: THEFELINEFLICKEYE
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
* On orders over £49
With an expert makeup artist at one of our London stores
01202629527 Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm GMT