Channel Your Inner Rock 'n' Roll Muse With The Kohl Eyeliner Pencil For Sexy Smokey Eyes
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Veruschka Mink is an intense taupe-grey pencil eyeliner for a gorgeous everyday alternative to intense black kohl.
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
- Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line that blends for a seductive, everyday smokey eye, or fierce definition
- Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
- Crushed pearl powder is great for stimulating collagen production to hydrate your skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line
- Paraben & preservative free
- Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
How To Apply
To use, getting as close to your lash line as you can, start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid.
Draw a thin line across your eyelid outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then lift & extend the line outwards & upwards to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to perfect & correct any mistakes, this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until you decide to take it off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, as a blunt instrument draw a blunt, lacklustre line!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Use this kohl eyeliner paired with the Full Fat Lashes mascara for a subtle, sophisticated everyday look.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...