Channel Your Inner Rock 'n' Roll Muse With The Kohl Eyeliner Pencil For Sexy Smokey Eyes
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Veruschka Mink is an intense taupe-grey pencil eyeliner for a gorgeous everyday alternative to intense black kohl.
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
• Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line that blends for a seductive, everyday smokey eye, or fierce definition
• Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
• Crushed pearl powder is great for stimulating collagen production to hydrate your skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line
• Paraben & preservative free
• Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
• Fill 1.2g (£158.33 per 10g)
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
How To Apply
To use, getting as close to your lash line as you can, start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid.
Draw a thin line across your eyelid outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then lift & extend the line outwards & upwards to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to perfect & correct any mistakes, this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until you decide to take it off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, as a blunt instrument draw a blunt, lacklustre line!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Use this kohl eyeliner paired with the Full Fat Lashes mascara for a subtle, sophisticated everyday look.
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].