How to get the beautiful wedding makeup that I created for Amal’s wedding in Venice. It is a divine, fresh, easy-to-wear, bridal makeup that suits every skin-tone.
Products I Used
1. Begin by using Goddess Skin Clay Mask to rejuvenate the skin, Charlotte’s Magic Cream to reveal a youthful, dewy complexion and Wonderglow, whose revolutionary Fluorescent Core technology will make you look glowing!
2. Create a flawless complexion using Light Wonder Foundation as your long-lasting base, followed by The Retoucher under the eyes, any areas of redness, or unwanted imperfections. Finish by lightly dusting the Airbrush Flawless Finish down the t-zone.
3. Define the brows with the Brow Lift pencil, combing the colour through the hairs in the direction of growth to help define and sculpt the face.
4. For a classic, chic eye look use the antique gold hue of Eyes to Mesmerise: Marie Antoinette, washing the product back and forth with your finger. To brighten the eye use a touch of Jean in the inner corner of your eyes.
5. Create a soft feline flick using The Classic Sophia Eyeliner along your lashline, extending the liner slightly on the outer corner to cheat a gorgeous, elongated cat-eye. Then add lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara to the top and bottom lashes!
6. Now use the Filmstar Bronze and Glow to perfect your radiant skin. Suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow with the bronze shade, adding the highlight shade to your cheekbones, nose and Cupid’s bow.
7. Use Lip Cheat: Pillow Talk to line the lips and then apply Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame & Bond Girl – the use of both will create beautiful rose bud lips.
8. Add a pop of colour with Cheek to Chic: Love Glow to the apple of your cheeks to complete your heavenly look.