Looking for a festive, yet seductive look to dial up your holiday makeup? The Vintage Vamp is the ultimate intoxicating, mesmerising makeup look. With a wine-stained pout and deep burgundy eyeshadow with pops of gold glitter, this is makeup that will stand out from the crowd.
How To Get The Vintage Vamp Holiday Makeup:
1. Prepare your skin with Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser, massaging the product into the skin and then apply Wonderglow for a golden glow or Brightening Youth Glow to even skin tone and blur away blemishes. For a luminous dewy complexion, mix your face primer with your shade of Light Wonder foundation and apply all over the face. For a fuller demi-matte coverage, apply Magic Foundation instead. Use Magic Away concealer on targeted areas, such as redness, blemishes and dark circles, tapping the product on to the skin for a fuller coverage. Use Airbrush Flawless Finish with the Powder & Sculpt Brush tracing down the t-zone and under the eyes to eliminate any extra shine.
2. Take your Brow Lift and use the brush end to comb the hairs upwards revealing their natural shape. Then fill in the brows with fine strokes in the direction of the hair growth. To accentuate and lift the arch use the central highlighter across the bottom of the brow.
3. Take your Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Vintage Vamp and apply the Prime shade to the entire eye lid using the Eye Blender Brush. With the Eye Smudger Brush, apply the Prime shade to the inner corners to open and brighten the eyes. Nestle the Enhance shade in the socket with the Blender Brush depositing the colour back and forth in a “windscreen wiper” motion. Then use the Eye Smudger Brush and apply the Enhance shade along the upper and lower lash line. Next apply the Smoke shade back and forth from the outer corner of the eye, into the socket and along the upper lash line. You can use the Pop shade as light wash across the lid or use more of the product and bring the red along the lower lash line for amped up glamour.
4. Apply Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown along the lash line stopping three quarters of the way along to slightly kick out the line and create a feline flick. For extra elongation drag the pen down to a point on the inner corner. Next line the waterline joining with your flick on the outer corner.
5. Finish off the eyes using Full Fat Lashes Mascara, elongate the look of your eye by using the wand at an angle, dragging the corner lashes outwards. For the bottom lashes, turn the wand vertically and use the tapered end to coat each lash.
6. Define your lips with Lip Cheat lip liner in Savage Rose. Starting on the outer corners trace the liner just outside the natural lip line.
8. Use the Bronzer Brush to define your facial framework with the Sculpt shade of Filmstar Bronze & Glow in large circular motions along the cheeks, across the bridge of the nose and on the corners of your forehead. Suck in your cheeks and carve out killer cheekbones with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, bringing the brush down to define the jawline. Use the highlighter on top of the cheekbones, down the nose and lightly across the lips.
9. Swish the Blusher Brush around the outside shade of your Cheek to Chic Blusher in Love is the Drug and apply the colour in big circular motions along the cheekbones. Use the central Pop shade on the apple of the cheek to enhance the colour.