MINI HOLLYWOOD LIQUID LIPSTICK CHARMS
TOO BAD I'M BAD & SHOW GIRL
Mini matte liquid lipstick duo
2 mini matte liquid lipsticks in fresh pink and beautiful berry
Darlings, this is now sold out! If you liked the Mini Lipstick Charms in Hollywood Lips shop my Hollywood Lips Collection!
Mini Hollywood Liquid Lipstick Charms they are portable and adorable versions of Charlotte’s award-winning Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipsticks. Two best-selling shades in the most magical, golden gifting case! Shades included are:
Hollywood Lips in Too Bad I’m Bad: a nourishing rosy pink matte liquid formula.
Hollywood Lips in Show Girl: a warm deep berry shade for the ultimate Hollywood starlet lip.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
• Weightless formula.
• Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
• Sea Lavender contains Hyaluronic Acid & Firming Actives which can help to slow down the signs of ageing for smoother, plumper-looking lips.
• Buildable formula can be dialed up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip.
• Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
• Ideal for a liquid matte lip colour in a nourishing formula.
Product SKU: LHMLXX2XXR
This product is Vegetarian. It is also free from Mica, Talc, Parabens, Alcohol and Gluten.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
How To Apply
- Use the crescent-shaped applicator of the Hollywood Lips liquid lipstick to fill in your pout, starting with the lower lip, then using the thinner side of the applicator for your upper lip.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this matte liquid lipstick as the finishing touch to your glowing complexion with the Magic Foundation to create your perfect base.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...