Free Ground Shipping
On All Orders
Conceal & Treat Stick
Nothing has ever really worked on covering up my DARK circles and blemishes, but this does wonders.
Now that I've had this for a few months and use it daily, I appreciate it even more. The best thing about it is how natural it looks. It does not look like concealer. It is not cakey or thick or heavy. It melds beautifully with the skin and conceals minor redness. Under the eyes it does not settle into lines. It has a very skin-like texture when it dries. I wear Fair 2. At first I worried that I should have ordered the lightest shade, but now that I've been using it I realize that it's the perfect color for larger areas. It blends more like foundation than traditional concealers, which can be waxy and obvious.
I love the formula of this product! It is nice and light weight. It blends in easily with foundation or on bare skin for minimal makeup days. I use this product under my eyes, around my nose and on any little spots I can still see after putting on my foundation. This isn't going to give you super heavy coverage, but that isn't something I need right now. While I love the formula, I have had such an issue with getting product out of the stick! I can twist and twist and twist the bottom of the stick, I hear the clicking noise but no product will come out! Some days, after a long wait, a ton of product will come out and I can't use all of it. Other days, I can't get any product out. Maybe I just got a bad applicator, or maybe this is a more common problem. I'm not sure! It's a bummer for me because I really want to use this product's formula, but it is just such a logistical pain to use.
Inspired by the “magic” retoucher pen of the professional photographer, I have created a breakthrough concealer that makes imperfections disappear with the click of a button! Enriched with a radical Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls, it creates a natural healing veil of color that blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone, so that imperfections disappear and pores, lines and wrinkles are minimized. You’ve heard of BB and CC creams – now I introduce the CT “Conceal & Treat” stick. The highly-pigmented formula has an ultra-covering and color correcting texture with a hydrating complex of black tea derivatives that smooth and moisturize your skin to help clear imperfections whilst also disguising them. Everyone has those days where you wake up and wish you had a magic re-touch pen to erase imperfections and start again… Well now you can!
• A hydrating complex keeps skin plumped up and moisturized for a natural, luminous finish
• A black tea derivative, rich in vitamins, fills in hollowed out skin grooves, creating a smooth, seamless surface
• A breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls create an invisible plaster over the imperfections, creating a natural, traceless finish
• Twist up the end of THE RETOUCHER and apply a small amount of concealer directly onto your imperfection. Pat concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, with the lightest touch. Build up layers to your desired coverage.
• Professional makeup artists have clean tools. I recommend you wash THE RETOUCHER once a week to keep it clean and prevent cause of further imperfections.
• Fill 3.5ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• Product Code: FCON35DX2R10
• Other Shades Available: 1 Fair, 3 Medium, 4 Medium
• Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Mica, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499)]
Order before 4pm EST for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Service Team on 1-855-528-8495, Monday to Friday, between 9:30am and 6pm EST. Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.