Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
Stella Maxwell enchanted everyone on the red carpet wearing a bespoke Topshop gown paired with a bronzed, beautiful makeup look. To complement the gown, makeup artist Carolina Gonzalez created a mesmerising golden, smokey eye look with a modern, cool nude lip to ensure all eyes were on Stella as she rocked the red carpet.
Here's how to recreate the look:
1. Prep the skin with Magic Eye Rescue, Charlotte's Magic Cream and Wonderglow to create a flawless, soft focus canvas for the makeup.
2. Apply Light Wonder in 4 Medium with the Magic Complexion Brush, Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 3 underneath the eyes and then lightly dust Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium to mattify the skin.
3. Use Brow Lift in Grace K to perfect the brows and frame the eyes.
4. For the burnished bronze eye look, apply the "prime" and "enhance" shades from the Luxury Palette in The Uptown Girl and The Vintage Vamp across lids and on the lower lashes. Line the upper lash line in Colour Chameleon in Golden Quartz and add Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds in the inner corners of each eye to brighten. Finish with lashing of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
5. Use Charlotte's Filmstar Bronze & Glow, with the Powder & Sculpt Brush to highlight and sculpt a beautiful face shape, and Beach Stick in Moon Beach across the cheekbones.
6. For the lips use Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria.
7. To complete the look, apply Supermodel Body to arms and décolletage. It's slimmer shimmer for limbs - every makeup artist's secret weapon.
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
THE UPTOWN GIRL
THE VINTAGE VAMP