Free Ground Shipping
On All Orders
Lawyer, activist and author Amal Clooney stunned at the Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC, wearing a crimson, sequin embellished John Galliano for Maison Margiela dress. Charlotte has been with Amal for all her major red carpet moments, including her wedding day, so naturally Charlotte was there with her for her first Met Gala red carpet appearance!
Here is how to recreate the look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask was used to create a veil of perfection on the skin. Charlotte then applied Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Wonderglow to create a flawless soft focus and an instant “spotlight” effect, a skin ritual that Charlotte calls “ The Gift of Goddess Skin.”
2. Amal’s skin was kept looking fresh and clear of imperfections with The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium and Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in 7 Medium, and rid the face of any unwanted oils with a dusting of Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium.
3. Next, her brows were sculpted with the Brow Lift in Cara D .
4. To accentuate Amal’s eyes, Charlotte applied the POP shade from the Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita across the lids. The Classic Eyeliner in Sophia was used to line the eyes along with three coats of Full Fat Lashes Mascara to create a dramatic, open-eyed look.
5. An unbeatable red carpet-worthy glow was created using Filmstar Bronze & Glow to highlight and sculpt the cheek, nose, jawline and temples, and her cheeks which were accentuated with Cheek to Chic in Love Glow
6. Amal’s lips were prepped with Lip Magic Rejuvenating Smoothing Balm , and then Charlotte lightly applied her Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red.