Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
Alexa Chung, fashion icon and contributing editor at British Vogue, dazzled on the red carpet in a plunging polka dot halter neck gown that was accentuated by her un-done waves and minimal make up look created by makeup artist Charlotte Day for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
1. For dewy, luminous skin, Alexa's skin and neck were prepped with the best-selling Charlottes Magic Cream. For flawless skin, Magic Foundation in shade 4 Fair was applied followed by the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder.
2. To play up Alexa’s natural look, Cheek To Chic in The Climax and Cheek To Chic in Love Glow were mixed together and applied to the apples of her cheeks for a youthful flush.
3. To emphasize Alexa's brows Brow Lift in Super Model was used to define the brows and frame her eyes.
4. To create the soft and smoldering eye look, the prime and pop shades were combined from the Luxury Palette in The Rock Chick followed by Rock 'N’ Kohl in Bedroom Black to smoke out the upper and lower lashline. Finally, she finished the look with several coats of Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
5. Alexa's natural pout was played up with a color combination of Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk to finish the look.
THE ROCK CHICK