Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
“Nicole was wearing a dreamy, distressed Hollywood vintage silver tulle dress by Alexander McQueen that was otherworldly and magical. She looked like an ethereal goddess that had come from another galaxy! I wanted to create a makeup look that would complement the dress and the beautiful necklace – it needed to be contemporary, magical and cool.” - Charlotte Tilbury
Here are a few key steps that Charlotte used to create the look:
1. Apply Charlotte's Magic Cream and Magic Eye Rescue followed by Magic Foundation for a flawless, poreless, HD ready complexion.
2. Under Nicole’s eyes, Mini Miracle Eye Wand was used to fake 8 hours sleep. The Retoucher was used to conceal any imperfections – not that Nicole has any!
3. Legendary Brows in Linda was applied to brows to grow even the smallest baby hairs followed with Brow Lift in Grace K to fill in each brow and highlight the brow bone.
4. For Nicole’s eyes, Luxury Palette in The Rock Chick and The Uptown Girl were used to create the ultimate dreamy Ethereal Rock Chick look. Charlotte washed the eye with The Uptown Girl Prime and Enhance shade using the Blender Brush, and finished Nicole’s lid by using the incredible, emollient-rich molten pop shade from The Rock Chick palette. Charlotte extended the soft silver underneath the eyes also using the Smudger brush.
5. Each eye was lined with Rock 'N' Kohl eyeliner in Verushka Mink winged out slightly to lift the eyes. The Classic eyeliner in Sofia was used inside the lower lashline.
7. To finish the eye, Charlotte applied lashings of lashes of her award-winning Full Fat Lashes mascara.
8. Charlotte sculpted Nicole’s cheekbones, temples and forehead with Filmstar Bronze & Glow with the Powder & Sculpt Brush. The highlight shade was then applied across the tops of the cheekbones.
9. For the perfect ethereal, just-kissed pink lip, Charlotte filled in Nicole’s lip with the Hot Lips lipstick that she created especially for Nicole - Kidman’s Kiss. The just-kissed, rose petal-pink is reminiscent of the flourish of color on the lips in hand-painted photographs in the 1930’s.
10. For a fresh, sun-kissed blush, Charlotte applied Beach Stick in Moon Beach and Cheek to Chic in Love Glow.
11. Charlotte enhanced Nicole’s never-ending limbs with her red carpet essential: Supermodel Body and finished the look by spraying the magic way with her Scent of a Dream fragrance.
THE UPTOWN GIRL
100 ML PERFUME
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
THE ROCK CHICK
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON
50 ML PERFUME
7 DEEP MEDIUM
8 DEEP MEDIUM