The feline eye has become one of my signature make-up looks over the past two decades. Not only have I made it synonymous with the likes of Kate Moss, but it’s a look I wear every single day...
Now anyone can create the perfect Feline Flick with my magic shodõ pen that’s so easy to use, it practically writes itself! From Brigitte Bardot to Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss, the feline flick works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze. To simplify the technique, I wanted to create a liner that is as easy to use as a felt-tip pen but with the finish and elegance of Japanese calligraphy so I created my very first “Fine-Line Shodõ Pen”. I have always been inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy, “Shodõ”, where each line is achieved through “one chance, one stroke”, there’s no re-trace. THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that’s so easy and effortless to use, you can achieve the perfect Feline eye in the flick of a whisker!
• A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-trace necessary to create an intense result.
• The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle give you ultimate control for a precise line. The tip of the Shodõ Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick.
• Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
• Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using my TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
• Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
• Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
• Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
• Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
• To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
• For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my FULL FAT LASHES mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
• If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
• Fill 1ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10
• Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Shipping & Returns
- Ground Shipping (2 - 6 days) FREE
- Standard 2 Day $10
- Express Next Day $20
Order before 4.30 pm EST for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Service Team on 862-400-8660, Monday to Friday, between 10 am and 6 pm EST. Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.
All Reviews For THE FELINE FLICK
I've never ever been able to do the perfect feline flick, never had a straight or even line. But FINALLY I have accomplished it with this incredible pen. Would massively reccomend it to everyone. So easy to use, with a real crisp black colour and lasts for the whole day, even when its raining! Absolutely in love with this
I have in the past had a lot of trouble doing the feline eye but with the Feline Flick Panther it's just like using a felt tip pen so with a few practice runs it''s perfect and not wasted anymore or messy on my eyes. I am so proud of myself but the reality if the Flick is the trick because it is a very thin and pointed tip that is easy to use and after watching Charlotte's video a few times it's perfect to understand how to make the flick work just right in both eyes. I will admit that I don't wear liner that often so I'm still working on making both eyes match but other than that issue the flick truly does do the job for me. So if you, like me have trouble with the feline eye, the Feline Flick Panther is just what you will want to correct your problems for a mere $30.00.
Tilbury created a jet-black liner that glides effortlessly along the lash line and makes it easier than ever to nail a flawless wing.- Kristin Anderson - style.com