Free Ground Shipping
On All Orders
Iconic Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
After suffering from eye problems for years and spending hundreds of pounds on eye make up that ends up in the bin because it caused me so much irritation leading to eye infections, I resolved to just having bare eyes for ever. That is until I found Charlotte Tilbury. I tested this eye liner by wearing it on one eye overnight. NO IRRITATION. I won't use any other brand now and have gone on to buy most of the range! Please Charlotte if you are reading this don't ever change your recipe/formula for your eye make up.
color is great and stays put really well! one of my favorite products
What I loved when I opened this is how soft it is. No dragging the delicate areas of the eye. I got this as part of a kit. In the past I've always bought black eyeliner before but this really brings out brown eyes. I can't explain why it works so well- it just does.
CT products are great (I am on a reviewing spree of all the products I have!) these eyeliners (I have three) are just as advertised, they are great. Very soft and easy to apply, dense pigments and long lasting. The brown is my fave. I am pale skinned with dark hair and eyes, this is much more complementary than black (I still love the black). Because they are soft, you do need to sharpen them often, but great product, very pleased.
Inspired by the ultimate, rock chick “bedroom eyes”, I created a revolutionary, no-nonsense liquid-eye pencil: it has the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner with the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl. ROCK ‘N’ KOHL melts onto your skin for an easy, 1-slick line that blends then sets. Channel your inner rock ‘n’ roll muse with sexy, smoked-up rock chick eyes in an instant that stay put all day and all night. It's one of my all-time favourite looks.
• The effortless glide of a liquid liner with the soft, wax-rich result of a kohl that melts onto the skin for an easy, 1-slick, blendable line.
• Like the ultimate rock chick tattoo, it stays put for up to 14 hours.
• Contains crushed pearl powder, known to stimulate collagen production. It instantly hydrates skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean blacker than black line.
• Paraben and preservative free.
1. Start from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can.
2. Continue to draw a thin line outwards until you get two thirds towards the outer corner.
3. Lift and cheat your eye shape by lifting and extending the line upwards and outwards, to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
4. When you get to the outer corner, make sure you look into the mirror to correct and perfect any mistakes.
5. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it’s time to take it off!
• Keep your pencil fiercely sharp – blunt instruments draw a blunt, lacklustre line.
• To intensify the look at night, ring your lower lids as well and line the rim of the upper and lower lids.
• Fill 1.2g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EROK12DX2R10
• Ingredients: Isododecane, Sythetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder (Margarita Powder), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica (CI 77019) [May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Order before 4pm EST for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Service Team on 1-855-528-8495, Monday to Friday, between 9:30am and 6pm EST. Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.