Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
5-in-1 mascara for perfect eyelashes
Darlings, my Full Fat Lashes mascara is a best-selling, award-winning mascara that will give you curl, separation, volume, length and drama! Features ingredients for the ultimate false lash effect lashes.
WHAT MAKES FULL FAT LASHES MAGIC:
• The 5-grooved brush deposits the optimal line of mascara along the lash line, pushing your lashes up and out
• Fine-tipped bristles catch every lash, no matter how short or fine, coating them from root to tip in the glossy black formula
• The buildable formula creates voluptuous lashes that don’t dry up and fall onto your cheeks
• Creates a three-dimensional flutter
• Ideal for finely separated, naturally-defined eyelashes
Find out how to create a natural makeup look with this best-selling mascara
1. To use, start by curling your lashes with the LIFE CHANGING LASHES eyelash curler
2. Brush on the FULL FAT LASHES mascara, starting from the inner corner. Zig-zag the brush upwards from the very root of the lashes to curl and separate.
3. At the outer corner, pull the brush up and out to lengthen the lashes and elongate your eye. Turn the mascara wand vertically to use the tapered end to coat every bottom lash.
4. To finish, nestle the tip of the mascara wand into the roots and brush upwards to add volume to the lash line, as if you were applying individual false lashes.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this mascara with THE CLASSIC eyeliner in AUDREY to create a soft, subtle daytime makeup look.
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
• Fill 8ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 55 x 22 x 123
• Product Code: EMASXX8X1R10
• Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Acacia Senegal Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polybutene, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose, PVP