Free Ground Shipping
On All Orders
Three-Way Shape, Lift & Shade Tool
I really like the concept of this brow pencil with 3 different "parts" to it (shape, lift, shade). The shape brush does a great job combing your brow hairs into place and buffing in the shade pencil. The shade pencil is perfectly shaped. It has an elongated triangular shape that really helps you create a natural shape. However, the lift highlighter did not work for me at all. It doesn't blend in for me at all and just looks really heavy and patchy. I am far happier using my powder highlighter on my brow bone. Overall I really enjoy the shape and shade components of this product, it gives me pretty, groomed brows!
I recently purchased a whole slew of Charlotte Tilbury products. I hadn't worn makeup in a long time, and was excited to try again. I was so happy with everything, from face, to cheeks, lips, eyes and brow products. I had used the Brow Lift a few times, and really loved the color and application.
I went to use this maybe for the 6th time yesterday, removed the cap, tilted it toward my brow, and the whole pencil part fell out??
I always kept the brow pencil in its pretty packaging at home, so its not like it was floating around in the bottom of my purse or something.
Incredibly frustrating and disappointing.
I'd like to give it another shot, in hopes I got a bad pencil this time around, but I spent around $500 building this first CT collection. I hoped the items would last longer then a week.
It’s a well-known industry secret that a perfectly groomed eyebrow can give your entire face a lift. No look is complete without groomed eyebrows – they frame your face and finish your eye makeup. I’m inspired by the Supermodel Brow of the nineties to create the prefect shape: it starts slightly squared off at the inner corner, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point. I’ve made this as easy to achieve as one, two, three, with my 3-in-1 eye brow pencil that shapes, lifts and adds definition. Brooke S is the medium shade of my three Brow Lift products, and is recommended for those with dark blonde to medium brown hair. To choose the right shade match the brow pencil to your hair colour. For a softer look, I prefer to go a little bit lighter.
• SHAPE: The brush end grooms brows and eliminates excess colour.
• LIFT: The highlighter end works with any skin tone. Applied under the arch, it lifts the brow for an instant brow lift.
• SHADE: A triangular-shaped brow cream-pencil defines & shapes the eye brow.
• Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow’s natural shape.
• Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eyebrow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect use the flat side of the pencil.
• Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift.
• To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.
• To choose the right shade match the brow cream pencil to your hair colour. For a softer look, I prefer to go a little bit lighter.
• Keep the flat side of the brow cream-pencil sharp by running it across a tissue.
• Fill 0.6g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EBRW06DX2R10
• Ingredients: • Brow Pencil Ingredients: Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, [May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
• Highlighter Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Isohexadecane Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Yeast Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Order before 4pm EST for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Service Team on 1-855-528-8495, Monday to Friday, between 9:30am and 6pm EST. Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.