Free Delivery* and Returns
* On orders over £49
“This bombshell glow look is Old Hollywood meets fresh, glowing glamour: glowing Hollywood skin, magical lights on the complexion, mesmeric bronzed eyes that play with the light and that iconic, timeless matte red carpet lip. Emma is the ultimate glow bombshell!” – Charlotte Tilbury
Here are a few key steps that Charlotte used to create the look:
1. Charlotte prepped Emma’s skin with the NEW Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (launching 2nd March!), which instantly hydrates, brightens, smoothes and evens the skin tone. This mask really gives you that HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY SKIN in 15 minutes!
2. Charlotte also applied her iconic Magic Cream, Magic Eye Rescue and Wonderglow to the skin to give Emma her red carpet glow.
3. Emma’s perfect, glowing base was created with Light Wonder Foundation, Mini Miracle Eye Wand and The Retoucher to conceal any blemishes.
4. For bombshell eyes, Charlotte first applied Eyes To Mesmerise in Bette all over the eyelid, up to the socket, for a dreamy gold wash of light. She then popped Eyes To Mesmerise in Jean in the inner corners of the eye to make them instantly bigger and brighter. She defined the eye line and enhanced her green eye colour with Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet bringing the outer corner to a seductive feline flick.
5. Charlotte finished the look with lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
6. Filmstar Killer Cheekbones was used to sculpt the face. She dripped the highlight shade on the tops of the cheekbones.
7. For a statement, modern matte lip, Charlotte applied Lip Cheat in Kiss ‘N’ Tell and the iconic Matte Revolution lipstick in Red Carpet Red.
8. The look was finished off with Supermodel Body as it was applied to Emma’s limbs for contoured skin that plays with the light to elongate and contour!
KISS 'N' TELL
RED CARPET RED
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
MEDIUM TO DARK
7 DEEP MEDIUM
8 DEEP MEDIUM