on orders over £49
Zoe Saldana stunned on the red carpet with a futuristic Dolce & Gabbana gown, complemented with a luminous, chromatic makeup look, created by Vera Steimberg using Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
Here's how to recreate the look:
1. Prep the skin with Magic Eye Rescue, Charlotte's Magic Cream and Wonderglow to create a flawless, soft focus canvas for the makeup.
2. Apply Light Wonder Shade 10 with the Foundation Brush for a natural, dewy complexion.
3. Apply Eyes to Mesmerise in Mona Lisa and Jean across the lids and smudge along the lower lashes. Next, line the upper and lower lash line with the Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, blending the shades together. Use The Feline Flick to line the upper lid and finish with lashings of Full Fat Lashes.
4. Use Charlotte's Filmstar Bronze & Glow, with the Powder & Sculpt Brush to highlight and sculpt a beautiful face shape.
5. Line the lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillowtalk and fill the lips with K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Hepburn Honey
6. To complete the look, apply Supermodel Body to arms and décolletage. It's slimmer shimmer for limbs - every makeup artist's secret weapon.
LIGHT TO MEDIUM