You have no items in your shopping basket.
Charlotte's Magic Cream
Scent of a Dream
Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Full Fat Lashes
The Rock Chick
The Uptown Girl
The Golden Goddess
The Glamour Muse
The Vintage Vamp
The Dolce Vita
Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder
Pretty Youth Glow Filter
Bar Of Gold Palette
10 ICONIC LOOKS
PILLOW TALK LOVE STORY
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal wore a Roland Mouret gown. Together with her team, Charlotte created a simple yet sultry beauty look, topped off with a bold red lip.
Here's how to recreate the look:
1. Maggie’s skin was prepped with the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask , Magic Cream and Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer for a perfect canvas.
2. Her complexion was perfected with Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in 4 Fair and 5 Medium. Then The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium were used to conceal any imperfections. Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium was then swept over Maggie’s cheekbones.
3. Next, her brows were sculpted with the Brow Lift in Grace-K .
4. Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean and Marie Antoinette and The Golden Goddess Palette were used on Maggie’s eyelids for a sophisticated, creamy look. To lengthen her lashes, the Full Fat Lashes Mascara was used.
5. Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used to sculpt and highlight Maggie’s face, with a focus on her temples and cheeks which were accentuated with Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Lip & Cheek Glow.
6. On Maggie’s lips, the artist used Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red .
7. Supermodel Body was applied to Maggie’s limbs to create the illusion of longer legs and arms, with a hint of shimmer
THE GOLDEN GODDESS
Out of stock
* On orders over £49
With an expert makeup artist at one of our London stores
01202629527 Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm GMT