Free Delivery* and Returns
* On orders over £49
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal wore a Roland Mouret gown. Together with her team, Charlotte created a simple yet sultry beauty look, topped off with a bold red lip.
Here's how to recreate the look:
2. Her complexion was perfected with Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in 4 Fair and 5 Medium. Then The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium were used to conceal any imperfections. Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium was then swept over Maggie’s cheekbones.
3. Next, her brows were sculpted with the Brow Lift in Grace-K .
4. Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean and Marie Antoinette and The Golden Goddess Palette were used on Maggie’s eyelids for a sophisticated, creamy look. To lengthen her lashes, the Full Fat Lashes Mascara was used.
5. Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used to sculpt and highlight Maggie’s face, with a focus on her temples and cheeks which were accentuated with Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Lip & Cheek Glow.
6. On Maggie’s lips, the artist used Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red .
7. Supermodel Body was applied to Maggie’s limbs to create the illusion of longer legs and arms, with a hint of shimmer
THE GOLDEN GODDESS
Out of stock