Free Delivery* and Returns
* On orders over £49
Model Hannah Davis attended her first Met Gala wearing a sunset-red J. Mendel gown . Hannah's beauty look, created by Charlotte, had a nod to the East fused with a Western beauty influence by way of an accentuated winged feline eye, flawless skin and a glamorous Dolce Vita look, accented with jewellery by Marina B, red patent leather Christian Louboutin heels, and a gilded clutch from Kotur.
Here is how to recreate the look:
1. Hannah’s skin was prepped with the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask , Magic Cream and Wonderglow, an Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer - essentials for flawless red carpet skin - which were applied lightly all over the face. Charlotte calls this skincare ritual The Gift of Goddess Skin.
2. Her complexion was perfected with Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in 8 Medium, and The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium were used to conceal any discoloration and imperfections.
3. Hannah’s brows were sculpted with the Brow Lift Three-Way Shape, Lift and Shade Tool in Grace K.
4. Hypnotizing eyes were created by first using the Bronzed Garnet Colour Chameleon as a base colour all over the lid. Then the ENHANCE shade from The Dolce Vita Luxury Eyeshadow Palette was dusted all over the lid and guided into the crease. Then, the SMOKE shade from The Golden Goddess Luxury Eyeshadow Palette was applied to the crease and outer lid, and the Colour Chameleon was used to further accentuate the lid for more dimension.
5. Hannah’s eyes were defined with in Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black, flicking the liner up at the outward corners and, using the Eye Smudger Brush along with the SMOKE shade from The Dolce Vita Luxury Palette along the lash line, a smokey feline-like eye began to take shape.
6. The Feline Flick Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen was applied over the smudged liner and The Classic Eyeliner Powder Pencil in Sophia was added to the waterline to create an even more dramatic cat-like gaze. The lashes were defined and amplified with Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
7. Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used to sculpt and highlight Hannah’s incredible facial framework, with a focus on her temples and cheeks which were accentuated with Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in Ecstasy.
THE GOLDEN GODDESS
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON