on orders over £49
Celine Dion made her debut on the Met Gala carpet in a high-slit Versace gown, statement headpiece and bold smoky rock makeup look created by makeup artist Justin St. Clair for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
1. For baby-soft skin, Celine's skin was prepped with Goddess Skin Clay Mask. Charlotte's Magic Cream was then applied to the entire face for dewy, luminous skin followed by a generous layer of Wonderglow to create the perfect canvas. Magic Foundation in shade 4.5 Medium was then blended into the skin. The Retoucher shades 2 & 3 were applied under the eyes, and finished off with a dusting of Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium to set the face.
2. To add contour, Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium was used to highlight and sculpt cheekbones, nose, jawline and temples. Bar of Gold was applied along Celine’s cheekbones and down the nose to add a subtle glow to her complexion. Followed by Cheek To Chic in Ecstasy to the apples of her cheeks for a youthful flush.
3. Next, Celine’s brows were defined with Brow Lift in Grace K to subtly sculpt the brows and frame her eyes.
4. To create the bold eye look, the pop shade from Luxury Palette in The Fallen Angel was applied across the lids to define the eyes. Followed by the Rock N’ Kohl in Bedroom Black to smoke out the upper and lower lashline and to create additional drama. The look was finished with several coats of Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
5. Celine's lips were kept nude and simple, by first lining the lips with Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk followed by a swipe of K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate. To add a pink sheen, a thin layer of Lip Lustre in Portobello Girl was applied over the top to complete the lip look.
6. To finish off the look, Celine's arms and legs were contoured with Supermodel Body to elongate her limbs and cheat Supermodel limbs.
LIGHT TO MEDIUM