The feline eye has become one of my signature make-up looks over the past two decades. Not only have I made it synonymous with the likes of Kate Moss, but it’s a look I wear every single day...
Now anyone can create the perfect Feline Flick with my magic shodõ pen that’s so easy to use, it practically writes itself! From Brigitte Bardot to Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss, the feline flick works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze. To simplify the technique, I wanted to create a liner that is as easy to use as a felt-tip pen but with the finish and elegance of Japanese calligraphy. So I created my very first “Fine-Line Shodõ Pen”. I have always been inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy, “Shodõ”, where each line is achieved through “one chance, one stroke”, there’s no re-trace. THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that’s so easy and effortless to use, you can achieve the perfect Feline eye in the flick of a whisker!
• A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-trace necessary to create an intense result.
• The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle give you ultimate control for a precise line. The tip of the Shodõ Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick.
• Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
• Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using my TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
• Fill 1ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10
Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
• Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
• Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
• Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
• Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
• To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
• For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my FULL FAT LASHES mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
• If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Shipping & Returns
- Standard (2 – 5 days) £2.95
(Orders over £50 will receive FREE standard delivery)
- Express Next Day £5.95
- Fast 'N' Fabulous £9.95
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
Order before 4 pm GMT for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.
All Reviews For THE FELINE FLICK
So precise, smooth, perfect consistent colour. Just amazing!
Amazing and really easy to use, it literally is like a felt tip pen, with a really fine end to create a perfect flick. I've used a lot of eye liners but this is bar far the best, its easy and sleek.
I know the feline flick look suits me because I get plenty of compliments when I try it, but I use eye liner about once a month because I am absolutely hopeless at applying it...smudges everywhere and lopsided flicks! This is about as user friendly as I've (finally!) found. Highly recommend, even for novices. Best combined with Charlotte's website tips on application.
This is AMAZING! It gives an amazingly precise line with lots of intensity!
For someone who loves the Charlotte Tilbury trademark Feline Flick I was so excited to order her very own eyeliner to recreate the look. I have a make up box full of eyeliners which I have attempted to create the look before without success....the colour either fades or slides off, the nip is too thick, texture too watery or too thick so its impossible to make mistakes with without removing it all to start again.
This was perfect though even though I applied it in a rush as I was late for a birthday celebration- usually if I'm attempting eyeliner I need to give myself an extra hour !! Rich, dark colour which did not budge or slide until I removed it at the end of the night. The nib is thin enough to get really close to the lash line & build up gradually if needed - 1st attempt & I must admit I looked almost feline!
In all just what I have always been looking for !
This is the best eyeliner and the easiset in application hands down.. I have used so many high end brands and this is by far is the best in terms of every thing
Superb dark black and a point to the nib which is so easy to use - delivers just the right amount of product
Tilbury created a jet-black liner that glides effortlessly along the lash line and makes it easier than ever to nail a flawless wing.- Kristin Anderson - style.com