on orders over £49
Quick Fine Line Shodō Eyeliner Pen
One of my favourite liquid eyeliners for easy to do flicks. Similar to a caligraphy brush painters use, I can do my eyeliner within 30 seconds without worrying if it's neat enough.
Looks wonderful on top of eye shadows too.
This by far is the best liquid liner ever. I'm on my second and wondered, why did I wait so long to order another one. It seems to last a long time and has a great tip on the applicator for precise application. xxxxoooo
I just had to write a review about the feline flick as I've been doing a flick on my eyes ever since I was 14 , I am now 55 and I can honestly say this pen has helped me do the best lines I have ever done a fantastic product had it for Christmas and will keep purchasing
I absolutely love CT products from foundation to brow pencil, magic cream to lipstick. There's not many products I haven't tried... However this won't be a product I will be purchasing again.
I found the pen so easy to use and the feline flick easy to achieve however within around an hour or so of the line being applied i get a clear dark imprint of the exact lime on top of my eyelids! Which I can't avoid unless i walk around with my eyes closed!!
I have tried using a primer, settimg it with a setting make up spray, setting it with an eyeshadow nothing works! I've actually took my complete eye make up off on a night out with baby wipes I took in my handbag in case of this eyeliner disaster.
I've never ever been able to do the perfect feline flick, never had a straight or even line. But FINALLY I have accomplished it with this incredible pen. Would massively reccomend it to everyone. So easy to use, with a real crisp black colour and lasts for the whole day, even when its raining! Absolutely in love with this
I use this product whilst watching Charlotte's video and it is so simple to use. I can create a defined flick and line the eyes perfectly! Having used many other liquid pens this is certainly my favourite!
This is the second review I've written for this product as apparently those at CHARLOTTE TILBURY don't appreciate honest reviews that may deter people from purchasing.
This is my honest opinion based on my own use, I do not have particularly oily skin but I found this pen to be useless when it came to staying power. It literally lasted 30 mins before smudging without primer and 2 hours with primer. The pen tip itself is not particularly unique and there are numerous on the market that are similar and alot better value for money. Barry M and loreal both sell pens that have FAR better staying power.
Please publish this review as it's only fair to give your customers an unbiased opinion.
This is so easy to use - I can now create the perfect feline flick after all these years!
I instagramed my delivery box of this, that's how excited I was to finally order products from Charlotte Tilbury!
The pen itself looks beautiful, applies wonderfully and has the best nib I have come across. However from the get go, this has transferred to my brow bone, I've spent the morning wiping it off my brow bone ever since. This is a very basic element of liquid eyeliner to get right. I've been using liquid eyeliner for just under 20 years in some form and this is a rookie mistake. Will have to go back to the trusty Stila liquid pen, shame because the nib of this one is much better than Stila.
So precise, smooth, perfect consistent colour. Just amazing!
Amazing and really easy to use, it literally is like a felt tip pen, with a really fine end to create a perfect flick. I've used a lot of eye liners but this is bar far the best, its easy and sleek.
I know the feline flick look suits me because I get plenty of compliments when I try it, but I use eye liner about once a month because I am absolutely hopeless at applying it...smudges everywhere and lopsided flicks! This is about as user friendly as I've (finally!) found. Highly recommend, even for novices. Best combined with Charlotte's website tips on application.
This is AMAZING! It gives an amazingly precise line with lots of intensity!
For someone who loves the Charlotte Tilbury trademark Feline Flick I was so excited to order her very own eyeliner to recreate the look. I have a make up box full of eyeliners which I have attempted to create the look before without success....the colour either fades or slides off, the nip is too thick, texture too watery or too thick so its impossible to make mistakes with without removing it all to start again.
This was perfect though even though I applied it in a rush as I was late for a birthday celebration- usually if I'm attempting eyeliner I need to give myself an extra hour !! Rich, dark colour which did not budge or slide until I removed it at the end of the night. The nib is thin enough to get really close to the lash line & build up gradually if needed - 1st attempt & I must admit I looked almost feline!
In all just what I have always been looking for !
This is the best eyeliner and the easiset in application hands down.. I have used so many high end brands and this is by far is the best in terms of every thing
Superb dark black and a point to the nib which is so easy to use - delivers just the right amount of product
Now anyone can create the perfect Feline Flick with my magic shodō pen that’s so easy to use, it practically writes itself! From Brigitte Bardot to Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss, the feline flick works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze. To simplify the technique, I wanted to create a liner that is as easy to use as a felt-tip pen but with the finish and elegance of Japanese calligraphy. So I created my very first “Fine-Line Shodō Pen”. I have always been inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy, “Shodō”, where each line is achieved through “one chance, one stroke”, there’s no re-trace. THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that’s so easy and effortless to use, you can achieve the perfect Feline eye in the flick of a whisker!
• A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-trace necessary to create an intense result.
• The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle give you ultimate control for a precise line. The tip of the Shodō Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick.
• Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
• Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using my TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
• Fill 1ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10
Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
• Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
• Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
• Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
• Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
• To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
• For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my FULL FAT LASHES mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
• If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
(Orders over £49 will receive FREE standard delivery)
Order before 3.30pm GMT for same day order processing.
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to refund individual items from sets or bundles, and e-gift cards.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.