0

BAR OF GOLD

£32.00

The BEST-SELLING illuminating highlighter is BACK!

Reviews

  • Posted on: 04/08/2016 By: Lucy San

    I got this as a gift from a friend of mine who knows of my Charlotte Tilbury obsession. I own 90% of her products. Ooops. (The other 10% is just the foundations/concealerspowder etc that don't match my skintone). I prefer this highlighter to the Bronze & Glow highlighter because it's surprisingly more subtle.

  • Posted on: 22/01/2016 By: Asia

    Okay so I have been contemplating on buying this highlight for the longest. BUT yesterday was the day I finally took it home and all I can say is Yassssssssssssss. I'm a highlight QUEEN. I live for this shade. It's perfection. Its gold as can be, It's long lasting, highly pigmented and most definitely eye catching so no problems with the actual product however I don't really think the packaging is cute at all. I feel like it looks like it needs to be unwrapped because the outside packaging looks like wrapping paper and in comparison to the other products it just doesn't look as nice. The magnetic lid is great though. I would definitely recommend this! Its an essential.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please login or register.

  • BAR OF GOLD

Darlings, this is SO much more than just a highlighter! My cult classic Bar of Gold features light-reflecting ingredients to lift dull skin and sculpt your cheekbones to perfection. You can get show-stopping glamour in an instant, but you’ll have to be quick… My Bar of Gold is gold dust by nature as well as by name, so get it before it’s gone!

WHAT MAKES BAR OF GOLD MAGIC:

• This delicately-fine, gilded formula will give you the instant glamour of a Bond Girl, every day!

• Luxurious Pure Gold Pearls illuminate the skin and soft-focus any imperfections for a lit from within glow.

• Create a radiant, glossy complexion in just 5 gentle strokes across the cheekbones, temples, nose, cupid’s bow and décolletage.

• The light-reflecting highlighter slims and sculpts as it transforms.

• Ideal for lifting dull skin, hiding imperfections and adding that red carpet-ready finish to your look.

1. Use my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH to dust Bar of Gold onto your cheekbones. When applying, focus on the C-shape that hugs the eye area, right up to the temples.

2. Brush delicately down the centre of your nose, concentrating on the bridge. The reflective super-fine golden pearls will slim and sculpt too!

3. Make sure you carefully blend the product, so it doesn't collect on the tip of your nose.

4. Apply sparingly to the cupid’s bow of the mouth, and then gently blend.

5. Using my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH apply a golden veil of light to your shoulders, down the centre of the arms, and across the décolletage for added luminescence.

•Charlotte’s Tip: Use the Bar of Gold highlighter with my Air-Brush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder for perfect adherence!

Fill: 4.5g

L38 x W64 x H23 mm

Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Lactate, PCA Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate

Shipping

  1. Standard (2 – 5 days) £2.95

    (Orders over £49 will receive FREE standard delivery)

    Order before 3.30pm GMT for same day order processing.

  2. Express Next Day £5.95

  3. Fast 'N' Fabulous £9.95

    (Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)

For more shipping information please, click here.

Returns

We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.

Please note that unfortunately we are unable to refund individual items from sets or bundles, and e-gift cards.

For more returns information please, click here.

Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at customercare@charlottetilbury.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.

You may also like

EYE SMUDGER BRUSH

EYE SMUDGER BRUSH

£25.00

ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON

POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH

POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH

£35.00

ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON

Shop the boudoir online with benefits