This is my fail-safe recipe for perfect lips… Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible.
Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression!
K.I.S.S.I.N.G is my signature range of 10 lipsticks curated with modern and classic icons in mind. It is a capsule colour wardrobe of backstage nudes to red carpet reds made to suit any skin tone.
Perfect, full, kissable lips really do grow on trees…
• The Lip Stick Tree loves your lips, protecting them from UV damage and fighting oxidative stress so that lips are left soft, pert, soothed and hydrated. A tropical plant originating from America, the plump yet prickly red fruits appear like pouting lips that blow kisses at you as you walk by. The colour from its seeds was originally used by Indigenous American people to paint and protect their lips.
• Also contains light-diffusing pigments that give lips a brilliant, luminous, multi-dimensional finish - they capture the light across the lips and reflect it back out for a full-bodied effect.
• A special blend of waxes means this lipstick is a dream to use and glides over the contours of your lips. The result is colour rich and buildable, the formula does not bleed outside the lip line.
• Paraben free.
Using different techniques, you can get multiple looks from your lipstick:
• FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner in PILLOWTALK, for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using my LIP BRUSH.
• FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer in HIGH SOCIETY on top of your lipstick – it’s my ultimate red carpet trick.
• Fill 3.5g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 23 x 23 x 74
• Product Code: LSTK35DX2R10
Shipping & Returns
- Standard (2 – 5 days) £2.95
(Orders over £50 will receive FREE standard delivery)
- Express Next Day £5.95
- Fast 'N' Fabulous £9.95
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
Order before 4 pm GMT for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.
All Reviews For K.I.S.S.I.N.G
I received this lipstick today after seeing Charlotte use it in a video and I have to say it is probably the nicest lipstick I've come across. I was quite worried about the colour as I often find that brown tinged lipsticks can make me look a bit dead as they can sometimes look quite harsh on lighter skin tones. However, the colour of this lipstick is absolutely beautiful and it has a slight earthy warmness to it so it complements my skin tone perfectly, I'm so happy with it. I don't think the photo on this page does it justice as the colour really is a lot warmer than it makes out, so don't be put off if you're worried that it's going to be too cold looking, because it won't.
Also, it's really moisturising, smells lovely and really sticks to your lips without drying; I managed to go through two cups of coffee without needing to reapply it, so I was very impressed! If you really want the full effect then I'd definitely say to use the CT lip liner with it because it looks great, it draws so much attention to your lips without them looking overdone and in the 'Pillow Talk' shade, you really can't see the liner under the lipstick but your lips just look 10 x fuller.
I can see myself spending a small fortune on these lipsticks, I think it's one of those products that once you use it, a lot of others are going to feel like a compromise.
Great colours, subtle but good coverage. Moisturising and a pleasant smell. Being told which colour to buy to complete a "look" is genius and saves so much time faffing about at Beauty Counters!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please login or register.