Free Delivery* and Returns
* On orders over £49
*Receive a FREE Wonderglow primer sachet (1.5ml) with every purchase of this product for a limited time only!*
Face Sculpt & Highlight
Darlings, my ORIGINAL Filmstar Bronze & Glow contour palette will help you slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features for fabulous red carpet ready facial framework. This shade is perfect for fair to medium skin tones for buildable, subtle coverage.
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC:
• A luminous complexion is the perfect base for your makeup look, so a gorgeous glow is vital!
• The bronzer is a blend of pearl and pigment to help contour your face and mimic that sun-kissed skin.
• The highlighter has a golden base to universally flatter any skin tone, with Light Flex Technology to capture and reflect light just where you want it.
• Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth and buff your skin for a blendable and even coverage.
• Ideal for fair to medium skin tones who want subtle yet buildable colour.
• Fill 16g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 121 x 61 x 15
Follow our step-by-step guide for killer cheekbones on the blog
1. Apply the ‘Sculpt’ shade to the areas you want to define using Charlotte's POWDER & SCULPT MAKEUP BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, the temples, jaw line, the sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to blend-blend-blend!
2. Apply the ‘Highlight’ shade on top of your cheekbones, down the centre of your nose, your lip’s cupid bow and the brow bone for a candlelit complexion.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this bronzer & highlighter with the AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH POWDER first for maximum staying power and adherence!
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)