on orders over £49
Swish & Pop Blusher
I'm getting hooked on all Charlotte Tilbury's make-up, and this lovely blusher is no exception. I bought this to go with The Sophisticate eye-shadow palette and Hepburn Honey lippy, and it all goes together beautifully. Each product enhances the other. This is a lovely tawny rose blusher, and I should think would look good on any skin colouring. It's certainly gives my skin a gorgeous glow, and lifts my whole face. My only problem is which colour to buy next!
When it comes to blusher, I’m always seeking to re-create that shimmering, youthful flush of excitement you get when you’re in love - my clients and I call it the "love glow". I’ve spent many years perfecting this ultra-flattering look and now I’ve made it easy for anyone to achieve with CHEEK TO CHIC Swish & Pop Blusher. A 2-step application ritual, each shade is a creamy, colour-rich texture containing finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow. Enliven dull skin in just a Swish and a Pop!
• Light Flex Technology captures light and re-emits it for a luminous complexion
• Colour-rich pigments are rolled into finely crushed pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity
• The formula is buildable for the perfect, healthy, even glow
• A collection of 6 Swish & Pop shades that represent the 6 shades of love – from “First Love” to “Ecstasy” and “Sex on Fire”
• Fill 8g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 76 x 84 x 16
I wanted a format that is as easy to apply in the back of a taxi as it is in your bathroom mirror. So I created the fail-proof 2-step Swish and Pop ritual:
• SWISH the brush around the outer shade and tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure the face.
• POP. Take the pointy end of the brush, dip it in the centre colour and tap off the excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together.
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Carprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77491, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (19140)]
(Orders over £49 will receive FREE standard delivery)
Order before 3.30pm GMT for same day order processing.
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to refund individual items from sets or bundles, and e-gift cards.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.