It’s a well-known industry secret that a perfectly groomed eyebrow can give your entire face a lift. No look is complete without groomed eye brows – they frame your face and finish your eye make-up. I’m inspired by the Supermodel Brow of the nineties to create the prefect shape: it starts slightly squared off at the inner corner, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point. I’ve made this as easy to achieve as one, two, three, with my 3-in-1 eye brow pencil that shapes, lifts and adds definition. Grace K is the lightest of my three Brow Lift products, and is recommended for those with blonde, light brown or red hair. To choose the right shade match the brow pencil to your hair colour. For a softer look, I prefer to go a little bit lighter.
• SHAPE: The brush end grooms brows and eliminates excess colour.
• LIFT: The highlighter end works with any skin tone. Applied under the arch, it lifts the brow for an instant brow lift.
• SHADE: A triangular-shaped brow cream-pencil defines & shapes the eye brow.
• Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow’s natural shape.
• Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eye brow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect use the flat side of the pencil.
• Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift.
• To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.
• To choose the right shade match the brow cream pencil to your hair colour. For a softer look, I prefer to go a little bit lighter.
• Keep the flat side of the brow cream-pencil sharp by running it across a tissue.
• Fill 0.6g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EBRW06DX1R10
Shipping & Returns
- Standard (2 – 5 days) £2.95
(Orders over £50 will receive FREE standard delivery)
- Express Next Day £5.95
- Fast 'N' Fabulous £9.95
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
Order before 4 pm GMT for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.
All Reviews For BROW LIFT
I loved this product & used it every day, but unfortunately it has already worn down completely after only a few weeks' use. At this price I cannot afford to replace it this frequently, so for me although a good product, it wasn't good value for money. I hope that one day Charlotte will launch a refill, but until that time I'm going back to my Armani pencil that can be sharpened right down to the end.
I have never found an eyebrow pencil light enough and natural enough until now ! I have blonde hair and darker mousey brown eyebrows , i bought the lightest eyebrow pencil and love the results. My eyebrows don't look obviously made up or too heavy for my colouring.
I am very impressed with the eyebrow pencil and comb. I do not like overly made up eyebrows on my own face (mine are almost white blonde naturally so it looks odd if I suddenly have very defined brows).
This product is just right - it gives my face a bit more structure, is easy to apply and doesn't come on too strong.
My only complaint is that the pencil is looking tatty already - the printing logo and words are rubbing off. I can't have used it more than a dozen times yet so this isn't ideal.
I have light- medium brown hair and this shade suits me perfectly- great for my daytime brows and now wanting the shade darker for when I want a slightly more dramatic look!
Spooly brush and highlighting shade that are in-built with the product are also really great and useful being all in one stick- only issue is that the casing has cracked at the spooly end so the brush comes off everytime I take the lid off along with a spring and the eyeshadow casing popping out with it- which is annoying when in a rush in the morning! Going to have to do a DIY job cellotaping it it up.
Overall great product though- the actual brow stick is a really good not-too-soft consistency so your brows never look drawn on and the highlighter shadow is a lovely shade too- just a shame about the packaging breaking when there's still loads of life left in the product!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please login or register.