Award season is officially here, and The Golden Globes this weekend was a fabulous show of Hollywood’s finest. Team Tilbury had the pleasure of working with some of the red carpet’s most dazzling stars, so we have broken down how to recreate their makeup looks at home!
Makeup by Matin for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
1. Prep the skin with the Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask to hydrate and smooth your complexion.
3. Apply the NEW Hollywood Flawless Filter on your cheekbones and high points of your face for a celebrity superstar-lit glow.
6. For a quick and easy smokey eye, apply the Colour Chameleon in Golden Quartz, scribbling over the eyelid and blending with your finger. Then use the Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita for a sultry, sophisticated eye look.
7. Apply lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara for ultra voluptuous eyelashes, perfect for a red carpet.
8. Finish this gorgeous look with a statement-making orange-red pout. Apply the Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Walk of Fame for stand-out style.
Makeup by Gita Bass for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
1. Tighten pores, moisturise skin and clear imperfections for that baby-soft red carpet glow using the Goddess Skin Clay Mask.
4. Create a sexy, bronzed eye, using Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette. Apply this eyeshadow cream from the lid to the crease of your eyelid.
7. Finish off your eyes with the Brow Lift to define, lift and shape your brows.
8. Line your lips just outside your natural lip line using Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk, then fill in with the Hollywood Lips Matte Liquid Lipstick in Platinum Blonde for the perfect light, peachy-nude pout.
Makeup by Amy Nadine for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
1. Prep your skin with Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser, followed by the Magic Eye Rescue, a peptide-infused anti-ageing eye cream. For a bright, youthful canvas, apply the Brightening Youth Glow all over your face.
3. Create a sculpted facial framework with the Hollywood Contour Wand, applied along your jawline, cheekbones and forehead to sculpt and define. Then use the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand for instant mega-watt Hollywood highlight.
4. Apply Cheek to Chic blusher in Love is the Drug along the high points of your cheeks for a subtle blush of colour.
5. Shape, lift and define your eyebrows using the Brow Lift eyebrow pencil for the perfect arch and finished fine point.
6. Using the ‘Date Eye’ look from the Instant Eye Palette, create a gorgeous smokey eye, followed by the Pop shade in the Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita for a gorgeous sparkle. Line and define your eyes using The Classic Eyeliner in Audrey along your lash line.
7. Finish your eye look by applying Legendary Lashes Mascara to your top and bottom lashes for a gorgeous false-lash effect.
8. Line and fill your lips with the Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Kiss ‘n’ Tell to help your pout last all day. Follow with the Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Screen Siren for a classic, ruby red pout.
Makeup by Jenn Streicher for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
2. Apply the Hollywood Flawless Filter over your foundation to highlight the cheekbones, décolletage and cleavage for the perfect red-carpet ‘filtered’ skin appearance.
4. Set your complexion with the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder.
5. Create a twist on the classic smokey eye by applying the Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Bedroom Black along the top lash line for a sexy, smoked-up base.
6. Use the Luxury Palette in The Rock Chick by wetting your brush and applying the Enhance shade and Smoke shade on the lids for intense colour.
7. Apply the Prime shade in the corners of your eyes and under the bottom lashes to highlight. Then use the Enhance shade along the crease for extra definition and depth.