Take a tour around the islands with me. Explore the inspiration behind my Easy-Makeup-In-A-Minute Beach Sticks. Discover the colour origins, and why I really have captured your Ibizan Summer in a Stick…
Cheat your way to a look of endless summer, all year round with Beach Sticks, part of my Easy Makeup in a Minute range. I have bottled your holiday summer glow - the happy, healthy, rested, youthful glow, that only a week at the beach can give you. Simply apply Beach Sticks to your lips and cheeks for a pop of dewy, youthful colour in one effortless stroke of these easy, twist-up colour sticks. The five shades are inspired by the unique lighting, golden sands & bronzed goddesses of Ibiza. Moon Beach is a luminous, rose-gold, 70’s inspired iridescent peach, inspired by the mesmerising light of Moon Beach.
• Ceramidone is a genius ingredient that acts like a poly-filler to refill and plump up the skin, giving you a youthful, flawless skin surface. Without this, cream products can have a tendency to sit in any skin surface imperfections, such as pores, lines or scars.
• Creamy polymers moisturise the skin.
• Glowing pigments blend easily onto the surface, illuminating the skin with brilliant colour-saturated pigments giving you an irresistible summer glow.
• Light-Diffusing Spheres soft-focus imperfections and bring radiance to the face, for the perfect summer flash of colour.
• A fusion of high melting-point waxes hydrate the skin for a supple, dewy finish.
• Fill 6.5g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 26 x 26 x 89
• Product SKU: FBCH65DX6R10
• Simply twist up the colour, apply straight to skin from the bullet and blend with your fingers for a fresh, youthful look of year-round summer.
• Moon Beach is a universally flattering shade to light up your face, ideal for Dolce Vitas, from Barbara Bach to Angelina Jolie and Sophia Loren.
Dicalcium phosphate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, isononyl isononanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, phenyl trimethicone, synthetic wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosan dioate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, polyethylene, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, synthetic fluorphlogopite, sorbitan isostearate, octadecene/ma coplymer octadodecyl/beta-sitosteryl esters, stearalkonium bentonite, octyldodecanol, ethyl vanillin, propylene carbonate, octyldodecyl pca, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, beta-sitosterol, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxide (ci 77491), red 7 lake (ci 15850), carmine (ci 75470)
Shipping & Returns
- Standard (2 – 5 days) £2.95
(Orders over £50 will receive FREE standard delivery)
- Express Next Day £5.95
- Fast 'N' Fabulous £9.95
(Orders over £150 will receive FREE Fast 'N' Fabulous delivery)
Order before 4 pm GMT for same day order processing.
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 203 696 0496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.
All Reviews For BEACH STICK
A surprisingly lovely product. I'm always a bit suspicious of these 'multi-use' products and usually find that although they're able to do a lot of things, they don't really do any of them particularly well. However, it was a really nice surprise when this was delivered. It has a lovely consistency and is very easy to apply and blend; it doesn't look harsh, it isn't greasy and it doesn't have that cheap, overly bright look that you get with some products. It's very dewy and natural. The colour is beautiful - it's very summery and fresh with hints of gold, I can imagine that it'd suit pretty much any skin tone, light or dark. I've put it on my cheeks and on my lips and it really does look lovely, I'm so pleased with it and have already had a few comments about how "healthy and glowy" I look. Really, really pleased and so far can't fault it at all. Would definitely encourage anyone thinking about it to give it a go. I look forward to adding a couple more to my collection!
It's hard to pick a colour when there's no wrong answer within the range.- Sali Hughes - Guardian Beauty