Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
• Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
• Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
• Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
• Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
• To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
• For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my FULL FAT LASHES mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
• If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
Product Details & Ingredients
• Fill 1ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10View Ingredients...
All Reviews For THE FELINE FLICK
So precise, smooth, perfect consistent colour. Just amazing!
Amazing and really easy to use, it literally is like a felt tip pen, with a really fine end to create a perfect flick. I've used a lot of eye liners but this is bar far the best, its easy and sleek.
I know the feline flick look suits me because I get plenty of compliments when I try it, but I use eye liner about once a month because I am absolutely hopeless at applying it...smudges everywhere and lopsided flicks! This is about as user friendly as I've (finally!) found. Highly recommend, even for novices. Best combined with Charlotte's website tips on application.
This is AMAZING! It gives an amazingly precise line with lots of intensity!
For someone who loves the Charlotte Tilbury trademark Feline Flick I was so excited to order her very own eyeliner to recreate the look. I have a make up box full of eyeliners which I have attempted to create the look before without success....the colour either fades or slides off, the nip is too thick, texture too watery or too thick so its impossible to make mistakes with without removing it all to start again.
This was perfect though even though I applied it in a rush as I was late for a birthday celebration- usually if I'm attempting eyeliner I need to give myself an extra hour !! Rich, dark colour which did not budge or slide until I removed it at the end of the night. The nib is thin enough to get really close to the lash line & build up gradually if needed - 1st attempt & I must admit I looked almost feline!
In all just what I have always been looking for !
This is the best eyeliner and the easiset in application hands down.. I have used so many high end brands and this is by far is the best in terms of every thing
Superb dark black and a point to the nib which is so easy to use - delivers just the right amount of product