On orders over €65
This makeup look was created by Makeup Artist Kindra Mann for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Kindra wanted to create a vintage look for Busy - golden tones to make the eyes sparkle and the classic, Hollywood Feline Flick for the ultimate retro feel.
Here are a few key steps that Kindra used to create the look:
1. To create a flawless, poreless, hydrated base for makeup, Kindra started by applying Charlotte's Magic Cream.
2. Next, she applied Light Wonder to create a radiant, even complexion.
3. She sculpted in killer cheekbones using Charlotte's easy to use Filmstar Bronze & Glow and Powder and Sculpt Brush.
4. To ensure Busy was Red Carpet ready all night, Kindra finished her complexion with a dusting of Air Brush Flawless Finish Powder.
5. For Busy's eyes, Kindra wanted to go with a vintage look, using the Luxury Palette in The Golden Goddess. She pressed the pop shade on the upper lash line to make the eyes sparkle and lined the eyes with the Feline Flick.
THE GOLDEN GODDESS
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON
LIGHT TO MEDIUM