on orders over €65
Quick Fine Line Shodō Eyeliner Pen
I just had to write a review about the feline flick as I've been doing a flick on my eyes ever since I was 14 , I am now 55 and I can honestly say this pen has helped me do the best lines I have ever done a fantastic product had it for Christmas and will keep purchasing
Now anyone can create the perfect Feline Flick with my magic shodō pen that’s so easy to use, it practically writes itself! From Brigitte Bardot to Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss, the feline flick works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze. To simplify the technique, I wanted to create a liner that is as easy to use as a felt-tip pen but with the finish and elegance of Japanese calligraphy. So I created my very first “Fine-Line Shodō Pen”. I have always been inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy, “Shodō”, where each line is achieved through “one chance, one stroke”, there’s no re-trace. THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that’s so easy and effortless to use, you can achieve the perfect Feline eye in the flick of a whisker!
• A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-trace necessary to create an intense result.
• The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle give you ultimate control for a precise line. The tip of the Shodō Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick.
• Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
• Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using my TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
• Fill 1ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10
Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
• Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
• Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
• Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
• Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
• To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
• For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my FULL FAT LASHES mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
• If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to refund individual items from sets or bundles.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 1202 629527, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.