On all orders over €100
The look was a natural glowing look accentuating Kate’s flawless skin, mesmerising eyes and a fuller, wider nude lip.
1. The NEW Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask (launching 2nd March!) was used to give the skin an instant glow. This mask really gives you that HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY SKIN in 15 minutes!
2. Magic Cream was then smoothed on to plump out the skin, followed by Wonderglow primer to make the skin come to life.
3. Next, Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair was applied to Kate’s T-zone, and Light Wonder in 5 Medium and 6 Medium was applied to the hollows of cheeks. The Retoucher was applied under the eyes to bring light to the area, and Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 2 Medium was applied to perfect skin.
4. To groom Kate’s brows, Brow Lift in Rita and Grace K were used to achieve a natural effect.
5. For the eyes, Team Tilbury applied Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette over the entire lid up to the brow bone. Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette was applied just on the lids up to the socket line. The enhance shade from the Luxury Palette in The Glamour Muse, was then applied in the lid up to the socket line and blended outwards and upwards, and then went over top with the pop shade. With the smoke shade in the same palette, the shadow was applied to the outer corners and blended into the socket.
6. Two coats of Charlotte’s Full Fat Lashes mascara were applied to the bottom and top lashes. Kate's lips were lined with Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude and filled in with Matte Revolution in Very Victoria.
7. Lastly, Cheek to Chic in Ecstasy was applied to the apples of Kate’s cheeks to complete the look.
This makeup look was created by Makeup Artist Debra Ferullo for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
THE GLAMOUR MUSE
7 DEEP MEDIUM