On all orders over €100
Coral lipstick in matte formula
Darlings, discover the perfect partner to sun-kissed skin! My MATTE REVOLUTION in SEXY SIENNA features ingredients for lit-from-within, cashmere-soft lips. This golden coral shade is inspired by Sienna Miller and perfect for summer days.
WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION MAGIC:
• The revolutionary, angled square tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for perfect application every time!
• Antioxidant Lipstick Tree and orchid extracts soften, protect and hydrate for younger-looking lips
• 3D glowing pigments create the illusion of glowing lips that appear wider and fuller
• A perfect blend of oils, triglycerides and waxes create buildable, long-lasting colour
• Ideal for a long-lasting, buildable, soft matte finish
Find your perfect shade for summer with the Lipstick Finder
1. To use, start by reshaping and redefining your lips with LIP CHEAT Lip Liner in PINK VENUS if you have fair skin, or LIP CHEAT Lip Liner in FOXY BROWN if you have dark skin. Fill in the lips for added intensity.
2. Apply the MATTE REVOLUTION lipstick straight from the bullet for a full pout.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this lipstick with THE RETOUCHER Concealer applied around your pout and on the cupid's bow to frame and highlight your lips.
Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcrystalline), Polyethylene, Polybutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethyl Vanillin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dl-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 191140), Carmine (Ci 75470)].