On all orders over €100
Light coverage SPF15 foundation
Darlings, I’ve created the holy grail of foundations! My Light Wonder Foundation in Fair 2 features ingredients to smooth, hydrate, illuminate, minimise pores AND reduce wrinkles. This lightweight foundation will give you a beautiful, breathable complexion, in a shade suitable for fair skin tones.
WHAT MAKES LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION MAGIC:
• Innovative technology evens out imperfections and moisturises your skin in a lightweight formula.
• SPF15 protects your skin from UV damage.
• Youth-boosting actives reduce wrinkles, evens out complexion and smooths your complexion for baby-soft skin.
• Pseudo-ceramides hydrate your skin for up to 18 hours.
• Ideal for dry, normal and combination skin types that want sheer, flawless coverage
• Fill 40ml
You will receive samples of 1 Fair, 2 Fair, and 3 Fair with this item.
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 41 x 22 x 110
• Lightweight plastic bottle
• PRODUCT SKU: FFDNX40X2R
Discover your perfect shade with the Foundation Finder.
1. To use, start by squeezing a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand.
2. Using Charlotte’s FOUNDATION BRUSH or your fingertips, blend into your skin from the middle outwards, patting onto areas where you need extra coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this foundation mixed with WONDERGLOW Face Primer for a gorgeous glowing complexion.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didodecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxy Hydrocinnamate, Bht, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).