On all orders over €100
Light coverage SPF15 foundation
Darlings, this is my air-light formula with wonder powers! My Light Wonder Foundation in Fair 1 features ingredients to smooth, hydrate, illuminate, minimise pores AND reduce wrinkles. This is a neutral beige shade for very fair skin tones with cool undertones.
WHAT MAKES LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION MAGIC:
• Innovative technology moisturises your skin & evens out imperfections in a lightweight formula.
• SPF15 protects your skin from damaging UV rays.
• Youth-boosting actives help give you baby-soft skin by reducing wrinkles, evening out complexion and smoothing your complexion.
• Pseudo-ceramides hydrate your skin for up to 18 hours.
• Ideal for dry, normal and combination skin types that want sheer, buildable coverage.
Discover your perfect shade with the Foundation Finder.
• Fill 40ml
• You will receive samples of 1 Fair and 2 Fair with this item.
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 41 x 22 x 110
• Lightweight plastic bottle
• Product SKU: FFDNX40X1R
1. To use, start by squeezing a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand.
2. Using your fingertips or Charlotte’s FOUNDATION BRUSH, blend into your skin from the middle outwards, patting onto areas where you need extra coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this foundation mixed with a little bit of WONDERGLOW Face Primer for a glowing gorgeous complexion.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didodecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxy Hydrocinnamate, Bht, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).