Make sure your pencil is as sharp as possible! Run the eye shadow pencil along the lash line and blend upwards and outwards across the socket. Sweep, blend or smudge with your finger – apply it any way you want to. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it’s time to take it off!
• For the day, I suggest you choose from my natural shade selection, depending on your eye colour.
• For the night, choose the sexy, smoky shades I have put together and don’t be afraid to run some of the colour under the lower lash line for sultry bedroom eyes.
• To finish off the look apply your choice of Charlotte Tilbury eye liner and lashings of my FULL FAT LASHES mascara.
Product Details & Ingredients
• Fill 1.6g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 18 x 18 x 117
• Product SKU: EESP16DX6R10View Ingredients...
All Reviews For COLOUR CHAMELEON
I've got this and the dark pearl one as well. My eyes are dark brown rather than hazel but the colour looks great. Smoky emerald is great for evening, dark pearl for day. Really easy to use and great staying power. Thoroughly recommend them!
I love this product it is so easy to use and to carry round for touch ups it really brings out the green in my eyes.
Don't forget to order the pencil sharpener which is the cutest little object
This is just the best ever for green eyes. Forget the day/night label, I use this pencil all the time. It`s is quick, easy to use and quite simply the most stunning colour.
Love this pencil. Goes on easily and one late night out later it was still in exactly the same place. Magic. Have got to try some other colours now!
Brilliant product, it is so easy to apply and is really fool proof, for busy mums like me and who doesn't have alot of experience in applying make up. It makes my hazel eyes sparkle!
Thank you Charlotte for a great product, look forward to trying more from the range.
Really works for hazel eyes - a superb smoky emerald shade - just as good for the day and can be blended with the other hazel chameleon shade - needs to be set with a little powder to stop creasing.