Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
Gwyneth Paltrow's makeup look was refined, 1990’s-inspired boyish beauty created by makeup artist Emma Lovell using Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. The makeup was very tonal – a lot of shading and highlighting - a classic ode to the iconic Calvin Klein ads of the 90’s.
1. Gwyneth's skin was prepped with Charlotte’s Magic Cream followed by Magic Eye Rescue to the entire eye area to create the perfect canvas. Light Wonder in shades 5 & 6 were mixed with Wonderglow on her hand before blending into the skin to give her amazing luminosity and radiance.
2. The Retoucher concealer was applied around the eyes and the nose where needed to mask any imperfections. Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 2 Medium was used to create a red carpet-ready complexion down the t-zone.
3. Brow Lift in Grace K was used to define the brows.
4. To create a tonal eye look, the prime, enhance, smoke and pop shades from the Luxury Palette in The Legendary Muse (now out of stock) were applied across the lids and underneath the eye. The prime shade from the Luxury Palette in The Uptown Girl was used to illuminate the inner corners of Gwyneth’s eyes. Feline Flick was applied from the middle out on the top lashline to elongate the eye, and then softened the line with Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown. Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Eye Cheat was applied on the waterline to cheat bigger, brighter eyes this was then topped off with two coats of Legendary Lashes to the top and bottom lashes.
5. To add unbeatable highlight and subtle contour, Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light-Medium was used to highlight and sculpt cheekbones, nose, jawline and temples. The highlight shade was used everywhere where the sun naturally hits – across cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and on the Cupid ’s bow.
6. Cheek to Chic Blusher in First Love was dusted across Gwyneth’s cheekbones for a pretty, tonal glow.
7. Gwyneth’s look was completed with a glossy pink lip, created by first lining the lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk, followed by Hot Lips Lipstick in Liv It Up and then topped with Lip Lustre in Seduction to tone down the pink in the lipstick.
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
LIV IT UP