Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
*Receive a FREE Multi Miracle Glow cleanser, mask & balm sachet (3ml) with every purchase of this product for a limited time only!*
Nourishing clay mask for dewy skin
Darlings, forget EVERYTHING you think you know about clay masks! My Goddess Skin Clay Mask features ingredients to tighten pores, moisturise your skin and clear imperfections, with 85%* of users agreeing their skin appears brighter. Now everyone can have flawless, glowing Goddess Skin!
WHAT MAKES THE GODDESS SKIN CLAY MASK MAGIC:
• This glow-giving formula combines Spanish clay with Sweet Almond oil to nourish your skin.
• BioNymph Peptide Complex promotes collagen and elasticity.
• Frangipani Flower extracts has antiseptic properties to soothe your skin and leave it cashmere-soft
• Essential oils hydrate skin with its smooth formula.
• Ideal if you have dry skin or problem skin.
Find out more about your skin in our Magic Skin Clinic
*Tested on 224 women, aged 25-71, over a 2 week period
1. To use my Goddess Skin Clay Mask, apply a thin layer all over your face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Use my WONDER WORKOUT massage technique to apply the clay mask from the centre of the face in outward sweeping motions towards the hair line and neck.
2. Leave and relax for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water and a flannel to reveal brand new baby-soft skin.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this clay mask followed by my Magic Cream for a flawless complexion ready for your makeup!
Aqua (water), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum (fragrance), Hexy Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)