Free Shipping and Returns
On all orders
1. Select the value you would like to gift.
2. To send the gift directly to the recipient via email, fill out the information on the product page including your name and email, along with theirs. If you would prefer to print and present the gift to your loved one then simply enter your details to each tab.
3. Click add to bag and continue the transaction as normal.
4. Once the transaction is complete an email with the e-gift card is sent to the email entered into "recipients email". This includes the code that is used on redemption.
1. Shop the website, adding your desired product to your bag.
2. When you are ready to checkout, enter the code on your E-Gift Card email into the "My Bag" section.
3. Continue the checkout as normal.
• E-gift cards are available in the denominations £10, £25, £50, £100 and £250.
• E-gift cards are redeemable online at charlottetilbury.com only.
• There is a two-year expiration date, from the date of purchase, on all e-gift cards.
• We are unable to cancel or refund any e-gift card.
• If you lose or delete your e-gift card please contact Customer Care.
• Once the e-gift card has been purchased we are unable to alter the value of card.
• When the e-gift card runs out we are unable to top it up - you will be required to purchase another.
• You may check the balance of your e-gift card on your account by logging in and entering the "Gift Card" section. Alternatively you may contact Customer Care.
If you require any further assistance please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1202 629527 Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6pm.