• Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow’s natural shape.
• Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eye brow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect use the flat side of the pencil.
• Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift.
• To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.
• To choose the right shade match the brow cream pencil to your hair colour. For a softer look, I prefer to go a little bit lighter.
• Keep the flat side of the brow cream-pencil sharp by running it across a tissue.
Product Details & Ingredients
• Fill 0.6g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
• Product SKU: EBRW06DX1R10View Ingredients...
All Reviews For BROW LIFT
I loved this product & used it every day, but unfortunately it has already worn down completely after only a few weeks' use. At this price I cannot afford to replace it this frequently, so for me although a good product, it wasn't good value for money. I hope that one day Charlotte will launch a refill, but until that time I'm going back to my Armani pencil that can be sharpened right down to the end.
I have never found an eyebrow pencil light enough and natural enough until now ! I have blonde hair and darker mousey brown eyebrows , i bought the lightest eyebrow pencil and love the results. My eyebrows don't look obviously made up or too heavy for my colouring.
I am very impressed with the eyebrow pencil and comb. I do not like overly made up eyebrows on my own face (mine are almost white blonde naturally so it looks odd if I suddenly have very defined brows).
This product is just right - it gives my face a bit more structure, is easy to apply and doesn't come on too strong.
My only complaint is that the pencil is looking tatty already - the printing logo and words are rubbing off. I can't have used it more than a dozen times yet so this isn't ideal.
I have light- medium brown hair and this shade suits me perfectly- great for my daytime brows and now wanting the shade darker for when I want a slightly more dramatic look!
Spooly brush and highlighting shade that are in-built with the product are also really great and useful being all in one stick- only issue is that the casing has cracked at the spooly end so the brush comes off everytime I take the lid off along with a spring and the eyeshadow casing popping out with it- which is annoying when in a rush in the morning! Going to have to do a DIY job cellotaping it it up.
Overall great product though- the actual brow stick is a really good not-too-soft consistency so your brows never look drawn on and the highlighter shadow is a lovely shade too- just a shame about the packaging breaking when there's still loads of life left in the product!