On all orders over $150
Charlotte wanted to channel the gilded, flawless skin of a silver screen siren juxtaposed with a sexy, smoky, silver-grey futuristic rock chick eye. For Poppy’s look, Team Tilbury created a futuristic metallic rock chick eye, paired with an update on the Old Hollywood Bombshell lip in Matte Revolution lipstick: Glastonberry.
Here's how to recreate the look:
1. Prep the skin with Magic Eye Rescue, Charlotte's Magic Cream and Wonderglow to create a flawless, soft focus canvas for the makeup.
2. Apply Magic Foundation in Shades 5 with the Magic Complexion Brush, Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 2 underneath the eyes and a light dusting of Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 1 Fair & 2 Medium to mattify the skin.
3. Use Brow Lift in Grace S to perfect the brows and frame the eyes.
4. For the vintage rock chick look, use Rock Chick Luxury Palette over the lids and line the lashes with Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Diamonds and Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Bedroom Black. Finish the eyes with lashing of Legendary Lashes (NEW – May 2016).
5. Use Charlotte's Filmstar Bronze & Glow, with the Powder & Sculpt Brush to highlight and sculpt a beautiful face shape, and Cheek to Chic Blusher in First Love, with the Blusher Brush, across the cheekbones.
6. Line the lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Berry Naughty and fill with Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry.
7. To complete the look, apply Supermodel Body to arms and décolletage. It's slimmer shimmer for limbs - every makeup artist's secret weapon.
THE ROCK CHICK
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
MEDIUM TO DARK
ROSE GOLD & NIGHT CRIMSON