FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW
LIGHT TO MEDIUM
Face Sculpt & Highlight
I got this for my birthday last year as a gift form my mum I must say it really does give a beautiful glow too your face
Beautiful packaging - rose gold, vintage luxury. Contour shade - build-able coverage, long lasting. Fantastic product. Highlight shade - gorgeous candle-lit glow. Very very pigmented - a little goes a long way. Simply the most beautiful highlighter I have ever seen. Already recommended this product to friends and family - several of who have placed orders after I used it on them. 5*.
This is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years – and once I share it with you – so will you! With FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It’s amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework - it’s an illusion that I use all the time, particularly for red carpet scrutiny, and my clients can’t get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximise your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW!
• The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion.
• The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture light and radiate it out for a luminous complexion.
• Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity.
• Fill 16g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 121 x 61 x 15
• BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to BLEND-BLEND-BLEND..!
• GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the centre of the nose, the lip’s cupid bow and brow bone to give you candle-lit skin.
Ingredients / IngrÉdients
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Shipping & Returns
- Standard (5 – 8 days) $10
(Orders over $150 will receive FREE standard shipping)
- Express $20
(Orders over $300 will receive FREE express shipping)
For more shipping information please, click here.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us just return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For more returns information please, click here.
Please call our Customer Care Team on 0011 44 20 36960496, Monday to Friday, between 9.30am and 6pm (GMT). Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note emails will also be answered within the working hours stated above.